Transcripts, Degree Audit, Registration

Articles (18)

Applying for Graduation

Steps to apply for graduation.

Changing Credit Hours of a Variable Credit Course

Once the student has been enrolled in the course, you may change the credit hours.

Completing a Residency Appeal

Application to request South Dakota residency status for admissions and tuition and fees purposes. Appeal of residency status to the Executive Director of the South Dakota Board of Regents should the initial residency appeal to USD be denied.

Completing Enrollment Verification

How to complete Enrollment Verification

Copy of Diploma

Please select from these commonly requested registrar forms for students, alumni, family, and friends.

Error or Questions When Ordering Transcript

Error when attempting to order official transcript

Finding Building Codes for Campus Buildings

USDGo app shows full building name and room number for your classes

How to Find Information on Graduation

Information on when the graduation is and how to order cap and gown

Petition Late Add/Drop

Petition to have your registration canceled or Late Drop/Withdraw from a course.

Requesting Degree Audit

To Request to check your degree progress

Requesting GPA

Finding GPA

Requesting Name Change

How to update your email address after a name change

Requesting Transcripts

How to request transcripts or Academic History

Self Service Registration Time Ticket not Available

New or re-admitted students may not have a time type, previously know as priority registration, set on their account.

Updating Phone Number in Self Service

How to update Phone numver

Viewing Academic History

Unofficial transcripts are no longer available to former students, follow these steps to view semester by semester academic history. This is only available to students who have been out of college six months and will be available for five years.