Requesting Replacement Card


I need a new replacement Coyote ID card as I lost mine


  • Transact
  • Instant ID
  • MF4100


Lost Coyote Card - ID


Note:  When moving from undergrad to graduate you need to update your picture and get a new coyote card free of charge, graduates MUST take/submit an updated photo

Note:  IDs are free when: it is the first ID ever OR change from undergraduate to graduate student or legal name changes  

  1. Replacement IDs are $20, even if the card stopped tapping or the card is worn
  2. If you have an old card that doesn't have the contact less icon (below) on the back you will need to pay to replace the card 
    • Uploaded Image (Thumbnail)
  3. Go to
    • Coyote Card Office
      • I D Weeks Library Room 104
    • Coyote Card service to submit your request 
      Note: Photo is required when submitting online
ID Request Print Article


Article ID: 7105
Mon 3/21/22 9:55 AM
Thu 6/6/24 11:35 AM
KCS Article Status
WIP: Only Problem & some Environment captured
Not Validated: Complete & Resolution captured, confidence lacks in structure, content, no feedback
Validated: Complete & reusable, used by licensed KCS user, confidence in resolution & std. compliance

Related Articles (1)

Ordering Coyote Card, student ID faculty staff ID or coyote ID

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Coyote Card and Coyote Card Mobile are your most important identification at USD.  Your Coyote Card is linked to your Student ID. Use this service to request your Coyote Card or submit a picture for Coyote Card Mobile.