Requesting Refund of Coyote Cash when Graduating or withdrawing from USD


I was a student at USD last semester but transferred to a different college

Requesting refund of funds for Personal Reasons/Paying Bills


  • Coyote Cash 


Students, faculty and staff may request a Coyote Cash refund if they have a balance of $10.00 or more and are graduating, withdrawing, or leaving USD


Note: The only money that can be refunded is money added by the user, University-added funds cannot be withdrawn

  1.  The following paperwork needs to be completed to obtain a Coyote Cash refund:
    1. Must have a balance of over $10
    2. Coyote Cash refund form 
    3. A W-9 must be completed, W-9 forms must be submitted online
      Note: For more information on the W-9, including paper forms and W-8 forms, please visit Financial Affairs
    4. Balances of unused Coyote Cash funds will be reconciled in accordance with USD policies
  2. Please email forms to or deliver to I D Weeks Library room 104

Please contact the Card Office  if you have any questions


  1. Follow Coyote Cash Refund Procedures


Article ID: 6938
Wed 1/12/22 10:44 AM
Mon 6/6/22 7:44 AM
KCS Article Status
WIP: Only Problem & some Environment captured
Not Validated: Complete & Resolution captured, confidence lacks in structure, content, no feedback
Validated: Complete & reusable, used by licensed KCS user, confidence in resolution & std. compliance

Related Articles (1)

Overcharged or Laundry issue when making a purchase at a campus vendor