Address Change Form


How do I update my phone number in outlook

How do I update my personal information in the portal

How do I update my office phone number for People Search

How do I change my new office number in Outlook


  • MyUSD Portal
  • Outlook
  • People Search


  1. Sign in to the Address Change Form 
    1. Use your USD username: usually first.last
      Note: Do NOT enter your full email address
  2. Select your Affiliation (Student/Employee/Affiliate)
  3. Click Submit
  4. Make necessary changes to your contact information
  5. Click Submit Change

Note: After you submit the form, Human Resources and/or the Registrar's office need to approve the changes before they are updated in the system. Please allow 2-3 business days for changes to appear in all systems.


Article ID: 486
Fri 8/10/18 3:17 PM
Mon 4/3/23 11:22 AM
KCS Article Status
WIP: Only Problem & some Environment captured
Not Validated: Complete & Resolution captured, confidence lacks in structure, content, no feedback
Validated: Complete & reusable, used by licensed KCS user, confidence in resolution & std. compliance